Source Animal Facility
- Registered With FDA August 2015 -21CFR 802 ISO22442-2
- Closed Herd Animals Are Listed and Documented
- Quality System 21 CFR 802+
- Cattle thrive on 1,000+acres
- Separate Quarantine Pastures (2) Each Sufficient for 1 Week’s Worth of Cattle
- Each Quarantine Pasture Acts as QC Hold for Minimum 2 Weeks – Allowing Time for Full Medical Evaluation Before Move to Harvesting Approved/In Process Material Pasture
- Designation as closed herd requires control of all feed and water to prevent exposure to pathogens.
- Unnecessary insecticides, pesticides or antibiotics are not allowed.
- Cattle will primarily feed on grassy meadows.
- The cattle are checked and monitored daily for any signs of illness
- Fully Compliant Quality System and Organization 21CFR 1271+
- Registered FDA Manufacturing Facility with Appropriate Listing
- Pre-Op Area Adjacent to Surgical Room
- Dedicated Surgical Suite
- Laboratory for screening
- Warehousing Facilities with Separate HOLD and APPROVED Areas including In-Process Past
- After Surgical Removal of All ASMs We-Conduct a Complete Necropsy
- Remaining Carcass Are Shipped to Separate Facility for Food Components
Our new 12,000 SF manufacturing facility is in Branchbury, New Jersey and is run by our Chief Scientist Dr. Nelson. Shown is the chemistry room to convert corium to collagen. The second is our collagen sponge forming area. Our new clean rooms are under construction now.